Authroised Apple iPhone Parts Suppliers

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by C.B.K.Company, Aug 22, 2011.

1. C.B.K.Company macrumors newbie

I am looking for someone who is Authorized and able to supply Apple iPhone Parts. I am particularly looking for the iPhone 3GS back cover ORIGINALS

I have searched everywhere for this item. All the ones I have bought of eBay are copies. Also most if not all of them are counterfeit parts bought from China.
    Also most people on eBay say their parts are OEM products but when you buy them you realize that they are copies.

I repair and sell iPhones and I try to do it legally but an original 3GS back cover has been impossible to find.

IF ANYONE KNOWS OF ANY SUPPLIERS WHO ARE EITHER AUTHORIZED TO SELL APPLE IPHONE PARTS OR HAVE GUARANTEED ORIGINAL PARTS (3gs back cover) PLEASE POST. OR TELL ME HOW I CAN GET MY HANDS ON THOSE BACK COVERS.

2. accessoriesguy macrumors 6502a

i don't want to sound like a jerk but you would either need to order them directly from apple. Or you can probably get them at an authorized apple resale store. But expect to pay a middle man cost.

Everyone else will probably only carry those Chinese replicas because they are cheap.

3. C.B.K.Company thread starter macrumors newbie

What is Middle Man Cost.

Say for example I wanted to buy a wall charger (Original).
    How much would that cost me as a middle man.