Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

inbrissy

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 12, 2007
Brisbane
Version 1.1 is in review. I've removed the score from the actual test as many have requested

I've also made the buttons a little bigger on the Adult test.

And just to note that if you can't read all the text on the result screen, I've put a label that it's scrollable.

If there are any ideas of what users would like to see in the next update, please let me know.

Thanks so far for the great feedback and please remember if you like AutismTest, some nice reviews on the App Store would be much appreciated also.

Cheers

MokSiFu

macrumors member
Jul 24, 2009
Down Under
My friend noticed today that a swipe from left to right stopped the test and made it go back to the home starting screen. Please remove that...

inbrissy

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 12, 2007
Brisbane
That is actually a feature specifically put in at the request of many testers.

In case a mistake is made or someone wishes to cancel the test.
But if we get more requests for removal, happy to do so in the next update.

inbrissy

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 12, 2007
Brisbane
My apologies. The statistics are offline. I'm working on the problem and hope to get them back online soon

iPhone 62S

macrumors 6502a
Aug 18, 2009
Sorry to bring up a somewhat old thread (but it was last posted in this month so it's not that old I guess), but I want to congratulate you on the app! :)

I did the test and it said I was autistic with a score of 36 (which makes sense since I'm officially diagnosed with Asperger's :p), but I did the adult test even though I'm 15, is that OK or should I have done the child one?

inbrissy

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 12, 2007
Brisbane
That is fine. The Children's test is mainly for younger kids. If you understand the questions of the Adult test, then that is no problem at all..

Thank you for the feedback. The update is currently in review. I'm working on adding some resource pages also to the next update.

This update is main just getting the statistics working again, taking the progressive score of the test itself, and adding slightly bigger buttons to make taking the test a little easier.

iPhone 62S

macrumors 6502a
Aug 18, 2009
Another vote here to get rid of the swipe back thing too BTW. I accidentally exited the test at 32 while wiping dirt off my screen and had to start again.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.