auto locking

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by santangelo, Jan 9, 2008.

1. santangelo macrumors regular

the least time is 1min for locking the phone

is there a way to do it manually as sometimes i want to stick it straight in my pocket yet have to wait till it locks

2. shrewsburywolf macrumors regular

shrewsburywolf

Just hit the lock button (on top of the phone)

3. santangelo thread starter macrumors regular

4. redgaz26 macrumors 68020

redgaz26

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/3B48a Safari/419.3)

Was that a serious question ???
    If so I suggest having a look through the manual!!

5. Hecklerdanny macrumors 6502

Hecklerdanny

I'm not trying to sound negative, but it is amazing that someone would shell out the money for a new iPhone knowing that little about it. Kind of like saying "I just bought a new iPod and i'm enjoying watching video on it but I'm wondering if there is anyway to play music with it?"

6. santangelo thread starter macrumors regular

i hate reading them, but yeah was a silly question had the phone for a week thinking this is stupid not been able to lock it straight away.

7. waterskier2007 macrumors 68000

waterskier2007

haha i was thinking the same thing about this post. i mean every diagram/picture says its the sleep/wake button. how could you not know that. i dont like when people have something they know nothing about. i have a blackbook, and i hate seeing people at school with macbook pros who know nothing about mac osx, or how to use it