Auto message reply?!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Devastatedman, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Devastatedman macrumors newbie

Hi! Is there any app that auto replies a sms to sms?
    For an excample, when I recieve a message from a specific number that says "Hi" and then my iPhone replies "Hi"
    And when I recieve a message from that number that says "How are you?" my phone replies "Fine how are you?"

2. pandi.ruvina macrumors regular

That looks kind of "devastating" for a Devastatedman! Just kidding, most of the apps are for Android Phones. There used to be a Auto SMS, but can't find it anymore on App Store!

Update :
    You might want to call your cell provider and ask that question and see if they have something available, SMS is within their purview. I don't know of anything that will do this for iMessage.
    Just rechecked : For Verizon users, there is an app that can be downloaded in the App Store. Just search the words 'Verizon messages.'
    it has the ability to do a ton of things that I don't need, however if you download it and go to the settings area, it is very easy to set up an auto text reply that will reply automatically without you having your phone at all. And it also has a Calendar allowing you to set an end-date.