Auto Tune Software Recommendations

Discussion in 'Digital Audio' started by nickyj182, Aug 7, 2016.

1. nickyj182 macrumors regular

nickyj182

Hello Everyone!

I'm looking for some recommendations for some auto tuning software. Me and my friends are wanting to record us singing some songs and well, we don't exactly have the best vocal skills! It's just for fun and of course I could have googled the issue but thought someone around here might be able to point me in the right direction! Thanks in advance!

p.s. I just have a simple Blue Snowball mic and want something that might make us sound a little better than we normally do, my shower voice isn't the best!

2. xb2003 macrumors 6502

xb2003

Do you own Logic? Their is a pitch correction plugin built in and it works quite well considering many cost 5x as much as Logic itself.

3. WillFisher macrumors 6502

WillFisher

As mentioned above, Logic Pro X has built in pitch correction software under, what I believe is flex time.

If this isn't your cup of tea, and you'd want something more powerful, may I suggest Waves Tune, I use it myself and its a pretty powerful piece of kit. It isn't cheap though, just a heads up.

4. xb2003 macrumors 6502

xb2003

There is also a plug in pitch corrector in logic that can be used in real time.