auto wake at specified time

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by pank, Nov 12, 2009.

1. pank macrumors newbie

Is there an app to turn on you phone at a set time. I turn my phone off at night and it would be great to have it automatically turn on in in the morning.

I have my Blackberry set up this way.

Just curious if there was a way to do this??
    Thanks in advance.

2. pank thread starter macrumors newbie

Just a bump / still have not found something that can do this. Any ideas, or does it simply not exist?

Thanks!

3. labman macrumors 604

labman

hmmm

impatient much! please don't bump your own threads it's against the rules, and give it more then 26 minutes. also like your blog link nothing like a little advertising right! also not liked here! ;)

4. pank thread starter macrumors newbie

Non-useful replies "also not liked here". Please read before you feel the need to make yourself look like a fool.

Original post: Nov 12, 2009, 08:09

Sorry, don't normally jump down people but your reply rubbed me the wrong way...

5. labman macrumors 604

labman

well my bad

but obviously nobody had a answer and no nether do I So I will do you a favor and shut up. hope you find your answer!

6. pank thread starter macrumors newbie

Honestly no hard feelings ;) You have a lot of helpful posts... The post was pretty old so I thought I'd give it a go and bump it up to see if anybody may have seen something that may have come out.

No worries, take care...

7. labman macrumors 604

labman

No problem

No problem I come off abet of a jerk should have looked at the dates 4 months I would say is reasonable for a bump lol! wish I did no one of that I don't turn mine of physically I just leave it on the charger. I will see if I can't dig something up for you!

8. pank thread starter macrumors newbie

No worries and thanks :)

9. Bdubb macrumors regular

Bdubb

Awww this thread is full of win!! :eek: becasue it's starts off with some tension, then it all ends well with a nice hug out...Wish I could say the same about the tension between me and dhlizard (see the thread titled: "What are my chances of buying a new 3Gs frm Rogers that wont be on 3.1.3FM")

Now looking back at that thread, seems like I was a bit of an impatient ass as a noob back then. I apologize dhlizard.. c'mon man, don't hold a black cloud over my head, lets just let it go, I'm sorry!!:(

Ok anyway sorry to try to hijack this thread and ruin the wonderful moment between you two.

What you are requesting OP seems like a tough program (app) to have running on the iPhone. I mean turning it on after it's all shut down. I would assume it will be easier to make a PC or Mac app that runs from the computer that's plugged to the iphone that can give it a kick and wake it up, rather than something inside the iPhone itself? you know? Sorry I'm no help.

10. Maverick1337 macrumors 65816

Maverick1337

Pwned.