Autofill for macrumors accounts

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ajbart, Jun 18, 2009.

1. ajbart macrumors newbie

Has anyone been able to successfully use the autofill feature to log into these forums?

It's a pity if macrumors is one of the sites that Apple doesn't seem to be able to support.

2. Espo macrumors 6502

I also have the same issue, but I thought that I just didnt know how to use the autofill.

3. beegie macrumors regular

Really, a Crying Shame...

I'm still basically a Newbie to MacRumors Forums, so when I tried to log in today and couldn't remember my log-in info (had to go find it and come back), and then filled in the log-in info, I then EXPECTED Safari (new v.4 as of today) to ASK ME if I wanted Autofill to REMEMBER my log-in info here?

I was all ready to say YES YES YES but Safari NEVER ASKED ME. So I logged out and back in several times and still Safari never asked.

So what's up with that?

Is it Safari's fault? :apple:

Or MacRumors' fault? :eek:

Autofill is a great feature... use it all the time these days (esp. w/ a gazillion gmail accounts, etc.). Getting too "over the hill" to remember everything any more. :p

4. DiamondMac macrumors 68040

DiamondMac

I have no problems logging back on here without typing in my user name/pw

5. joshellis625 macrumors 6502

joshellis625

The OP was talking about the auto fill feature on the iPhone. I have not tried to tell the truth but I can recall always having to log in :(

6. beegie macrumors regular

Ooops, my bad. I didn't see this was iPHONES FORUM... Sorry!

I was talking about Safari and how it asks you when you log in to a new site that it doesn't have in its autofill memory, whether you want it/Safari to remember your log in info from now on...

7. The General macrumors 601

I'm always logged in already when I go to MR on my iPhone.