Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Th3d0ctor

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 26, 2010
I couldn't find an Appstore OR Cydia app that really does this but its worth a try to ask. Does anyone know of an app that automatically uploads your photos to your computer or website over 3G? I found Photoshare Web but you have to manually upload photos. It would be killer if there was an app that basically monitors your camera roll and uploads on its own after you take a photo or perhaps syncs it on an interval that you specify. (e.g. once an hour, once a day)

If not, I guess I continue dreaming. : \

tesilential

macrumors regular
May 9, 2010
Hmm thats a really good idea! Video recordings over 1 minute never transfer with the normal windows method, so I have to SSH all the video i take onto my computer. I'll take anything that's easier than that.

Richardgm

macrumors 6502a
Aug 1, 2008
Yeah, I was looking for something of this nature, myself. Anyone care to make something like this?

Or even remove the share limit from Photos.app

rokey

macrumors member
Apr 13, 2011
NC
I couldn't find an Appstore OR Cydia app that really does this but its worth a try to ask. Does anyone know of an app that automatically uploads your photos to your computer or website over 3G? I found Photoshare Web but you have to manually upload photos. It would be killer if there was an app that basically monitors your camera roll and uploads on its own after you take a photo or perhaps syncs it on an interval that you specify. (e.g. once an hour, once a day)

If not, I guess I continue dreaming. : \

I want this also! But I would be happy with it working over WiFi once a network is active.

'Camera Roll Auto Uploader' - Coined

rokey

macrumors member
Apr 13, 2011
NC
dropbox could get its act together and offer such a functionality.

do you think that they could make a plugin/hack for the iphone that would completely automatically upload all pics to their service without a real app or a foreground message?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.