iPhone Auxo 2 Suddenly Not Working Properly

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by jennn, Nov 22, 2014.

1. jennn macrumors newbie

I'm not sure why, but Auxo 2 stopped working for me. I noticed this was after I used iCleaner, however even after a restore (Semi-restore) nothing has seemed to fix it. I've researched for a case similar to mine but to not avail. I've also tried uninstalling tweaks that might be the culprit to what might be interfering with Auxo 2, but all of the tweaks I am uninstalling are ones that I've had previously before the incident. My version of Auxo 2 is purchased, btw.

Here are my tweaks currently:
    Alkaline
    Almpoum
    Applist
    AppSync for iOS 7.0 +
    AudioExplorer+
    BiteSMS
    BytaFont 2
    ColorFlow
    Faces
    FlipControlCenter
    FolderEnhancer (iOS 7/8)
    Gremlin Framework
    Gremlin Plugin Pack
    Gridlock 2.0
    IAP Crack for iOS 7
    iCleaner
    IconBundles
    iFile
    InstaRealDate
    Live Battery Indicator iOS 7
    Lyricalizer
    Messages Customizer Pro
    Mikoto
    MultiIconMover+
    Nitrous
    OpenSSH
    Phantom for Snapcat
    Springtomize 3 - iOS 7
    StatusbarWeather7
    Substrate Safe Mode
    Subtle Lock (iOS 7)
    SwipeSelection Pro
    TetherMe (iOS 4 - 7)
    TinyBar
    WinterBoard
    Zeppelin

I understand this list is a lot lol but I do like having a lot of jailbreaks. Like I said it was only till a couple weeks ago where Auxo 2 gave up on me. Most of my tweaks are purchased however I do admit that there are some that are pirated. Any ideas? I've also got some pictures of the problem I am having.

Attached Files:

2. dlmart2 macrumors 6502a

Start with any tweaks that were recently added or updated.

3. jennn thread starter macrumors newbie

I've tried uninstalling my most recent tweaks (two of which were iCleaner and TetherMe) but and no budge. I forgot my most recently updated tweaks, is there anyway to pull out what those were? (Besides looking in changes in cydia)

4. kalirob99 macrumors 68000

kalirob99

You might want to try disabling your Winterboard themes and see if that fixes it. I also know that recent changes to Springtomize have been iffy so see if that's it

5. pdxmatts macrumors 65816

pdxmatts

Is your phone on IOS7? Most of your tweaks are for IOS7 or lower.

6. darricksailo macrumors 601

darricksailo

It is, you can tell given some of the tweaks aren't for iOS 8

Auxo 2 hasn't been updated yet. biteSMS too

TetherMe is a different package for iOS 8 than iOS 7

----------

When you ran the semi-restore, did you install anything else besides auxo 2?

7. jennn thread starter macrumors newbie

Sorry all for the late responses! I've been sleeping :p

Yes, you are right, I am on iOS 7. I didn't think making the jump right now to iOS 8 was worth it with all of the tweaks that have not been updated yet, and I have no problem with being on i7.

Anyways, I have tried disabling Winterboard & Springtomize as you said, and again, nothing seemed to work.

After thinking about the point Derrick made, now that I think about it, I probably should've just installed Auxo 2 right after Semi-Restore and record whatever tweaks interfered with it.

However should I really backup, semi-restore, and load all of my tweaks again just for Auxo 2? All I really need is the close all functionality. Is there any other tweak that does something like the same thing?

8. jennn thread starter macrumors newbie

UPDATE: I found out what wasn't working! Just for anyone in the future looking on the internet & who is on iOS 7 w/ Auxo glitches

After some time of researching and deciding if I should restore my device again, I finally did and made sure to see what tweaks could've interfered with what. It ended up being mikoto. I don't remember updating it or having issues with it in the past, but it is what it is.

9. dlmart2 macrumors 6502a

ahhh yea, Ive had some issues with mikoto as well. When I restored I left it off. Also, on reddit there's a thread about mikoto causing problems on the 6 and 6+ 64gb and 128gb devices that use TMC memory cards.