General Auxo brightness slider

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by adnbek, May 13, 2013.

1. adnbek macrumors 65816

adnbek

You know, ever since I re-jailbroke my phone over a month ago, for the life of me I couldn't figure out how to grab the brightness slider on Auxo. But I just figured out how to use it easily and without issues!

Just use one finger or thumb to stop the bar from moving by holding it there, then with another finger you can easily grab and move the slider without the bar moving away.

Pardon me if this has been mentioned before but after a frustrating Nth attempt to get it to work, I could not believe how simple the solution actually was. :D

2. Gav2k macrumors G3

Gav2k

Erm you just need to be accurate when touching it no two finger magic needed ;)

3. Phrenic macrumors newbie

I disagree the Brightness slider is way too finicky, compared to NC Settings and Velox sliders. One of the reasons I don't use Auxo anymore.

4. lukejc1 macrumors 6502

I have the same issue. It usually takes me a couple tries to "catch" the slider. It could be more forgiving.

5. drummingcraig macrumors 6502a

drummingcraig

+1

I don't use it very often, but when I do I find it very tricky to "catch" on the first or second try.

6. adnbek thread starter macrumors 65816

adnbek

Exactly. It's hard to catch, and even when you succeed it slips away when you slide it wrong. By holding it with the other finger, you can't lose the grip on it.

7. tygrubb macrumors regular

At one point they had fixed the slider so that it was easier to grab. The latest update finally solved the crashes but then made slider a little more slippery again.

I rarely use it anymore anyways now that SwipeBright makes it super quick to slide along the status bar to adjust the brightness.