General Auxo causes respring

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by giraffeboy27, Feb 11, 2013.

1. giraffeboy27 macrumors member

Quite frequently, I find that when double tapping the homebutton to bring up multitasking, springboard crashes. Anyone else having this problem?

I am running, barrel, aqua board, dashboard x, iconoclasm, springtomize and winter board.

2. mb200k macrumors newbie

Im having this problem too and first i tougth it was because of zephyr but after removing it my iphone still crashes from time to time when double clicking. Let's wait for an update after all this tweak has been fantastic.

3. Jman13 macrumors 68000

I've never had a springboard crash from Auxo...the only springboard crashes I've had are due to bad Winterboard themes, and it's apparent immediately after applying.

4. schizbomb macrumors 6502

I believe this is caused by the slow memory leak Auxo experiences on some devices. According to their statements the next release of Auxo will be a massive bug fix and stabilizing release. We will see. It is an annoying bug.

5. SuperSnake2012 macrumors 6502a

I always seem to have Auxo crash on me when I'm at the gym, and usually I'm running the music app, iFitness and Messages. Not sure if iFitness has anything to do with it, but it only seems to happen when I'm using it.

6. dinggus macrumors 65816

Same! I get so pissed. I love iFitness (now known as Full Fitness), I'm using Jefit right now since I can add my workouts via computer (internet), once iFitness comes out with their OSX app, then I'll switch back over.

I run Jefit, Spotify, and KIK.

It's Auxo.

7. TSX macrumors 68030

TSX

Auxo causes my phone and my wifes to respring 3-4 times a day, its really pissing me off, but i really like it.

8. Mrg02d macrumors 65816

Could very well be a problem with memory. I'd get sbsettings and use it to check your free memory. I found mine was getting down to 7mb left. I removed a few things and watch my ram now. No reboots.

9. Armeniandave macrumors 6502

Auxo was causing resprings for me also. At first I thought it was other tweaks but once I installed crash reporter it pointed to Auxo. Sucks because I really like it. Hopefully it becomes more stable in the future.

10. TM WAZZA macrumors 68000

Usually happens to me when I'm playing music and switching apps.

11. J41994 macrumors newbie

Auxo only did that for me when I had Lockdown Pro installed :(

12. TSX macrumors 68030

TSX

Happens most of the time when i double tap the home button.

13. labman macrumors 604

labman

Been having the issue as well trying to confirm if it Auxo issue. I Just downloaded the Winterboard update so far no Springboard crashes. still early though.

14. headcase macrumors 6502

headcase

I've never experienced any crashes while running Auxo. For comparison purposes, here's what I have running alongside Auxo, with zero crashes:

AdBlocker
    AdBlockerNetworks
    CleverPin
    DietBulletin
    Dimmer
    FullForce
    MapsOpener
    MxTube
    Nitrous
    Not-So-Smart
    NowNow
    PandoraSkips
    SpringFlash
    Springtomize 2
    SwipeSelection
    UnrestrictPremium
    VolumeStep
    xCon
    YFiSelect 5.0+

15. TSX macrumors 68030

TSX

Ive used auxo with winterboard and without, and i still get the respring issue

16. bigcstyle4 macrumors 6502

Same here.

17. headcase macrumors 6502

headcase

Hmm... I just tried switching apps while playing music from both the Music app and the Pandora app, and no crashes or hiccups for me with Auxo.

18. TSX macrumors 68030

TSX

After installing sbsettings and having it show my ram, i can say playing music and having auxo installed causes the reboot due to a memory leak. Im 90% sure of this, only a couple of times did it reboot during a processor intensive game, but if your listening to music and using app its going to reboot sooner than later.

19. Sedrick macrumors 68030

Sedrick

I'm running Auxo and just had springboard crash when I launched the music app. Never had any crashes prior to Auxo... Will keep an eye out for an update.

20. labman macrumors 604

labman

I have a ipod 4th gen as well so far it doesn't have the issue I'm adding the same tweaks one by one to see if I can recreate it on the ipod.

21. Mrg02d macrumors 65816

22. phlux macrumors newbie

I've had a few problems myself, but the productivity I get from Auxo far outweighs having to respring once of twice a day.

I can't believe Apple hasn't come up with something half as good as Auxo or biteSMS. I'm new to jailbreaking, although my droid phones were always rooted, and I suppose that is similar in nature.

Auxo has raised the bar for me, crash or not. It alone makes my iPhone the best mobile device I've ever owned.

23. luminouslight macrumors 6502

luminouslight

Has been respringing on me too a lot, seems to do it a lot more when i'm listening to music. I only have Auxo and zephyr installed btw. Hopefully they fix it soon as I love using it.

24. water011111 macrumors newbie

I also have this problem, except, when I click on the tiny Music App icon, I get resprung.

25. oplix macrumors 65816

oplix

be careful with auxo i have heard stories of bricked devices. (respring corruption)