Availability in northern Cincinnati

Discussion in 'iPad' started by rp2955, Mar 16, 2011.

1. rp2955 macrumors member

Just picked up a 32GB at the Target in South Lebanon. The Milford and Fields Ertel stores also look like they have stock. They had 3 in inventory...one black and two white 32GB wifi only. Good luck. Looks like some inventory is finally making it to the retail stores.

2. kfscoll, Mar 16, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2011

kfscoll macrumors 65816

kfscoll

Thanks for the update. How are you checking stock? Never mind, found a few 32GB wi-fi only ones near my house using the DPCI checker--but I need a black 64GB AT&T model! :p

3. Usoandso macrumors member

Usoandso

If anyone wants to know, Best Buy on Colerain Avenue has black and white Verizon and AT&T 32 & 64 iPad 2 as of 5:00 pm today (3/23/11). I purchased a black AT&T 32. Not sure how many they have of each. The lady who helped me gave me this info so I didn't see them first hand. They keep them in the cabinets under the Macs.

According to the Best Buy stock tracker, the Best Buy in Tri County also has the same inventory as Colerain as far as available models.

This info is from a friend of a friend but, Florence, KY Best Buy has some WIFI & 3G models (not sure which) and Target had 3 Verizon black 32 as of 1:00 pm ish today (3/23/11).