Available at AT&T Store

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ldkaplan, Jun 26, 2010.

1. ldkaplan macrumors regular

ldkaplan

For those not scared off by the antenna issue, the ATT store is taking walkins. The one by my house has both 16 and 32g available. My wife is getting one right now.

This one is in Alpharetta GA (off of McGuinnes) but this may be same as other stores.

2. jesusplay macrumors 6502a

you called and asked?

I called my local att store in baton rouge and the automated voice said "we will start selling the iphone june 29th in all our att stores"

3. Mystikal macrumors 68020

Mystikal

Same. I get that message too.

4. ldkaplan thread starter macrumors regular

ldkaplan

She just went into the store and asked. She has it in hand right now.

5. ace198 macrumors regular

I just called and the lady on the other side said "Tuesday June 29th will be first come, first serve. We won't sell any till then."

Can you call the same store and see if they say the same thing? Maybe we can get some hope that if we go to the store, they will sell a iPhone 4.

6. kr00k322 macrumors 6502

It probably depends on the demand for each individual store. Ones with longer pre-order lists might not have the same success as the users above have stated until the 29th when it's FCFS.

7. maturola macrumors 68040

maturola

If this is true, that is totally F.. up, I pre-order my 32GB from a AT&T at MIdtown Atlanta GA and haven't received yet..while other stores near by are selling to walk-ins???

FML

8. boomr macrumors newbie

Went to pay phone bill at AT & T, and was told no phones until next tuesday.