Avantgarde Battery Meter - An Artistic Experience for iPhone

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by itwizz, Dec 3, 2009.

1. itwizz macrumors newbie

Including incredible photography, the Avantgarde Battery brings an innovative artistic experience to the iPhone battery status reporting (http://itunes.apple.com/ro/artist/it-wizard/id340842210).

We’ve selected sets of excellent photographs and we individually linked them to information on how long the battery will last in different usage scenarios (listening to music, watching videos, attending 3D video conferences, using WiFi, etc). If you want an artsy presentation of this information, then the Avantgarde Battery Meter is the application for you.

The apps and much more info here - http://www.itwizard.ro/iphone-avantgarde-battery-meter-259.html

Attached Files:

2. itwizz thread starter macrumors newbie

updates

Following the user's suggestions we added to the Avantgarde Battery Meter as many themes as possible. Also we added an application that contains all themes in one place (called Multiple Themes), so the user is able to buy one single app and select between the themes very easy depending on the mood or activity.

Avantgarde Battery Meter themes include: nature, skydiving, seasons, waterfalls, incredible sunsets, beautiful fishes, sailing, biking, surfing, artistic portraits, flowers, and many other.

User reviews:
    “the avantgarde battery meter is by far the best battery meter application on the market” (jane h.)

“the photographs are so so good, just a great experience” (anders)

“I love Tom Hoops' art, I cannot keep the battery meter closed, the models just look you in the eyes and hypnotize the viewer” (emmie)

“the application is very rewarding, on top of the high graphics and great experience. I found very useful the links to information from Apple about how to use the iPhone to get a better experience, and also the links to the artist's work – I discovered great works that made my day. Good job guys!” (anne m.)

“I love surfing and especially the surf-themes, great app“ (rick t.)