AVCHD Toast Chapters!!?

Discussion in 'Digital Video' started by mauly, Nov 4, 2010.

1. mauly macrumors 6502

I have the complete AVCHD files copied to my desktop, the folder contains 2 sub folders BDMV and CERTIFICATE. I dragged the main folder to Toast 10 DVD-Video inserted blank DVD and hit record disc... Everything encoded and wrote well and plays great, but it has recorded the 36 clips as just one chapter!! Each clip is played at its original lenght but I can't skip the the next clip. I want the chapters to start at the beginning of each clip.... Any suggestions?

ps, tried importing the AVCHD files to FCE to try and add chapters, but it wouldn't import....

2. JasonA macrumors member

Maybe try running your videos through tsMuxerGUI first, where you can manually enter times for chapters. From this, you can generate a BDMV folder, and burn that in Toast. If you do it this way, the authoring is handled by tsMuxerGUI, and Toast will not change anything, you'll only be using it to burn the disc.

Not that tsMuxerGUI is only good for individual videos, it cannot combine multiple clips into one big video with chapters.

http://www.videohelp.com/tools/tsMuxeR