AVI to MP4 PSP

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by theposse, May 2, 2007.

1. theposse macrumors regular

Does anyone know of a free program that converts avi to psp mp4.
    Any help would be greaty appreciated.
    Thanks Scott

2. bmcgonag macrumors 65816

bmcgonag

While not free, VisualHub is cheap and it's good software for converting any video to just about any other video and will do psp.

You could check into ffmpegX and MPEGStreamclip to see if they will do it, as they are both free.

Hope these help,

Brian

3. theposse thread starter macrumors regular

thanks

i've downloaded a trial version of Video converter for mac and i put the files to be converted in to the box the program then converted them and it said completed yet when i put them on my psp its says there are no video files do i need to put them in a special place.
    I'm also just downloading them onto my memory stick which i put into my computer not via the psp,does this make a difference.
    any help would be appreciated again.
    Thanks scott

4. jasmine84 macrumors member

jasmine84

I just downloaded the MPEGstreamclip now and am going to try it out... thanks a lot!

5. warfa macrumors regular

I think you can export to MP4 or PSP in Roxio Toast Titanium also.

6. kuebby macrumors 68000

kuebby

I'll second that, Visual Hub is really easy to use and simply gives easy to use options for all types of portable and desktop files (PSP, iPod, mp4, etc) so you don't have to worry about knowing what the proper type of file is.

My experience on my CD MB has also been that it converts videos very quickly, about 5 minutes for a 25 minute video for a xvid to mp4 conversion, and during this time the computer is still usable and responsive.