Avoid the Noel iPhone case by More

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by iClamp, Jan 2, 2009.

1. iClamp macrumors newbie

I bought my father-in-law the Noel iPhone case for Xmas. With the case on the iPhone, he had no signal. He would have to remove the case to make or receive a call. Upon reading the reviews on the product's website, many other people experienced this.

This is just a warning to everyone.. because I am seeing this thing advertised on every Apple fan page I visit... including MacRumors.

2. uiop. macrumors 68020

uiop.

3. raghav.chowdhry macrumors member

even i have read soo many reviews on the product's website...there are many people who are experiencing the same prob!!

4. neesh0 macrumors 6502a

neesh0

thanks for the warning, my friend was considering this case, I guess I'll have to tell him about the problem.

5. iClamp thread starter macrumors newbie

I'm glad that this information is helpful. The company will not respond to any contact, and this has happened to many others. We have to help each other out with these products that are problematic. Especially, when they are being advertised on so many websites we visit.

6. Rooskibar03 macrumors 65816

Rooskibar03

I know I'm bringing up an old thread but I just thought I would let everyone know the newest version of this case have the same problems. No Wifi and crummy 3G signal.

I know they are paying advertisers, but MR really needs to think about not allowing such a shoddy product to be advertised on here.

7. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

Yes i took their ads of my site because i do not support or believe in their products.