Avoiding a silicone case? Are they not sticky?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by juliancs, Dec 5, 2010.

1. juliancs macrumors 6502

I'm still in the sea of iphone 4 cases. I'm looking at the EasySwitch Capsule rebel, but not sure if I like the fact that it can't sit flush on a table. All the other 'good' cases I seem to have looked at (SGP Neo) all have silicone elements. Every silicone case I've come across are sort of, sticky - they pull up lint and dust from the pockets of your trousers, and seem to be flexible to the point of letting stuff in under them. Am I wrong here?
    I like the Capsule Rebel and the odyssey, but think the glossy plastic is going to look cheap. Same for the TRIM by Easyswitch.

Any ideas? I want decent protection, but I think something from Otterbox (again, silicone), is going to be too bulky. I like the idea of a case that covers the buttons around the side, though.

:confused::confused:

2. TheBigKing macrumors 65816

TheBigKing

3. juliancs, Dec 5, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2010

juliancs thread starter macrumors 6502

I looked at that and like it. I am worried with these one piece plastic cases that they don't fit properly/tightly around the iphone? Also paying 70% of the price of the case for the shipping (I'm in the UK) puts me off...

The Switcheasy CapsuleRebel looks like its going to win..I just hope it's tight around the phone and has no flash issues.

4. scarboy6693 macrumors 6502

NGP isn't plastic its TPU like the PixelSkin HD

5. juliancs thread starter macrumors 6502

TPU is a plastic

6. scarboy6693 macrumors 6502

yea, but idk about what you said, its a really firm fit and slides in and out of the pocket easily

7. TheBigKing macrumors 65816

TheBigKing

i have the incipio ngp about 3 months ago and i have tray many case and not like that the incipio