Aw dammit (Canadian prices)

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by insicor, Sep 25, 2008.

1. insicor macrumors newbie

I guess jumping the gun and buying off Apple website wasn't the best idea since Futureshop just dropped the price to match the US prices. I'm not sure who to hate more, Apple for the higher price, Futureshop for not announcing lower prices beforehand, or myself for being an impatient idiot. :mad:

2. sgtboy macrumors 6502

What the heck???? I ordered a 32gb from apple and indeed, FS has it for US prices now, that really tickes me off to be honest.

I'm blaming myself for being an idiot, but you know what? It's only $30. I'm not gonna have a fit about it, just going to learn to be patient next time.

Which province you from BTW?

3. Bladehntr macrumors newbie

Dammit is right. I paid $429.99 the day after it came out at the Apple store. Unfortunately they don't match prices. Funny thing though. Best buy is still $439.99. Why would they be higher if they also own FS?

4. Bladehntr macrumors newbie

I was just at the FS site. It says "prices in effect from Sept. 19-25th. Is this just a promo? Also, the site says they're out of stock. So i guess we shouldn't complain. We could have ordered it from FS, and be sitting at home waiting for it.

5. insicor thread starter macrumors newbie

Well, the thing is they still had some in stock in stores. And BB not dropping prices is better, since you can just have them price match FS and take the additional 10% of the difference off. Anyways whatever, I was just venting. :D

6. TodVader macrumors 6502a

TodVader

I got it at walmart for 229$. I returned my Apple one before opening it when I saw them at walmart.

7. reidjr macrumors member

8. Nuks macrumors 6502a

wow... Was that for the 32 gb?
    After taxes mine came out to $480!