AW SERIES 3 Verizon preorder

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by TitleistGolfer, Sep 17, 2017.

1. TitleistGolfer macrumors regular

I ordered the AW3 GPS-LTE through Verizon a few minutes before Apple went live. I thought it said my watch would be delivered on launch day. Anyone else order from Verizon? Has your order moved from processing? My order now shows a ship date of 9/22??

2. pcorrado macrumors 6502

Two from Verizon. Order confirmation say deliver by 9/22. Current status is processing . . . Ship by 9/22.

I figure we will see more activity by Tuesday.

3. Smash1680 macrumors regular

Same here, AW3 Space Gray aluminum Cellular + GPS. order confirmation states delivery by 9/22...website tracking states ships 9/22. From my experience with Verizon pre-orders, it’s always been the date in the confirmation email. I expect the website order tracking to update during the week once it ships out.

4. jekjones1558 macrumors 6502

I have preordered with Verizon many times. Almost always nothing happens until a couple of days before the delivery date. Apple orders seem to show movement sooner but don't usually get delivered any earlier.

5. isteal macrumors member

I ordered a 42mm space gray aluminum LTE over the phone with Verizon on Friday about 445am EST. Confirmation email says delivers by 9/22, online status says ships 9/22. UPS is showing the Watch is already en route and left Hong Kong @ 7:34p today local time with scheduled delivery of 9/22. I think we are good for 9/22 delivery.

6. Smash1680 macrumors regular

How did you track through UPS? I’ve tried the phone number as a reference number, but it didn’t work. My confirmation info from Verizon is the same.

7. grouch92 macrumors member

I ordered my AW3 from Verizon 3 days ago. The confirmation email gave "delivery by 10-11." My status hasn't changed from "processing" and "check back later for status update." How long should it take to change? I contacted Verizon and the agent told me that there were only 2 status possibilities - processing and shipped. Is that correct?

The reason I'm concerned is that I ordered my AW through Apple at 3:01 am and got an Oct 13 to 20th estimated delivery date. I found out later about the $60 deal through Verizon. I intend to cancel the Apple order, but want to be sure my Verizon order is solid before I do that.

8. porkrind macrumors regular

porkrind

Hm. I've tried what seem like all the obvious options for tracking numbers with no luck. Any hints?

9. pcorrado macrumors 6502

10. jekjones1558 macrumors 6502

No change for me. Still processing with Sep. 22 ship date.

11. hubieonekanubie macrumors regular

hubieonekanubie

If you use the my ups app, you can see movement, even though the store app doesn’t show any. I saw mine go from China and is now in Kentucky with a Friday 9/22 delivery date.

12. jasonisme macrumors member

Can you see it without a tracking number in the app? My order also is still processing with a 9/22 delivery date.

13. jekjones1558 macrumors 6502

I have UPS My Choice and I don’t see the package listed yet.

14. twennywonn macrumors regular

]

My Apple TV from Apple can be seen in there but not my watch from Verizon. I ordered right away and was given a 9/22 delivery date.

15. pcorrado macrumors 6502

Same here. Nothing. I expect a big chunk of these watches are in the us already so we may not see anything until tonight / tomorrow with overnight.

I preordered an 8+ as well from Verizon and it shipped yesterday via FedEx. I’ve had Verizon deliver using both my house so I do not know what to expect.

16. jekjones1558 macrumors 6502

My credit card was just charged for my Verizon preorder of Apple Watch 3. Verizon site still says processing but I think a tracking number is just around the corner. My delivery date is supposed to be Sep 22 and I am hopeful.

17. ronkuba macrumors regular

Interesting that in my order status on my Verizon the Apple Watch has its own phone number. My credit card was just charged.

18. twennywonn macrumors regular

I just got a text from Verizon saying my order was just received as well as my card was charged.

Also known as <its happening gif>

19. kildraik macrumors 6502a

kildraik

When I called earlier in the week a rep said delivery is Friday, FedEx.

Also, Verizon just charged my bank account for my SS S3. So it will move to shipping tonight. They don’t charge or hold until its being sent out.
    --- Post Merged, Sep 20, 2017 ---
    Same. About 5 minutes ago.

20. twennywonn macrumors regular

It will have its own phone number but it will be tied to your phone number with Number Share.

21. cforster macrumors 6502

I was just charged on my two orders. Shipping info should be very soon.

22. porkrind macrumors regular

porkrind

I had a small heart attack... I got a text from my bank telling me they had declined a bogus charge. And of course it was Verizon processing my purchase. It looks like I saw it quickly enough that my order wasn’t cancelled. Verizon’s site had a page just for reentering credit card info so apparently they've had practice at this. Doesn't look like I got put to the back of the line or anything.

Best part is that twice now in the last year, card info was skimmed/stolen, and folks all over the Baltics and Russia used my card without my bank giving it a second thought. But Verizon, a company that's been charging my card on a monthly basis for some time now, well whoa, that’s suspicious.

23. adub35 macrumors member

adub35

CC charged, and got the text from Verizon.....

24. jekjones1558 macrumors 6502

If you have Fedex Delivery Manager, check it. My order is still listed as "processing" on the Verizon site but I have a tracking number at the Fedex site with delivery Friday.

25. pcorrado macrumors 6502

Same. Based on experience will fedex take a note with signature for delivery? I know it’s soemwhat driver specific but is there any Verizon restriction?