AW Strap Adapters

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by MrGimper, Oct 6, 2016.

1. MrGimper macrumors 601

MrGimper

Anyone found a decent source of adapters to use your own straps. I backed Click! back in the day and was unimpressed with the service and quality. I just found my Click! stuff in a drawer a year later and wondered if 3rd-part adapters had moved on.

Also happy for suggestions on dirt-cheap throwaway bands that happen to come with quality adapters I could reuse.

Cheers

2. sh0ebox macrumors member

3. 9512tacoma macrumors member

I have the clockwork synergy and they are very good quality in my opinion. I just ordered Click! and mine are great, I read on kickstarter about a bad batch but they are much improved now. I use all my 22mm bands with them.
    --- Post Merged, Oct 6, 2016 ---
    The clockwork synergy bands use 24mm watch bands. I have 2. you have to get those from click to use 22mm bands.

4. MrGimper thread starter macrumors 601

MrGimper

Thanks both. Perhaps I'll buy some new Click! ones and return the ones I got from them earlier in the year. I found some from Hong Kong that were £2.99 a pair so bought a couple to check quality.

5. sh0ebox macrumors member

Good to know, thanks. I have a nice ISOfrane dive band from one of my other watches that I would like to use with my AW, but it's 22mm. Sounds like I'll have to look elsewhere than Clockwork Synergy for some adapters!

6. teameurox macrumors regular

22mm is going to be Click! or Steelconnect. The plus of Click is they offer alum and stainless. Steelconnect has a unique look but aluminum only and have an odd locking lug. I just got ahold of a 20mm adapter for the 42mm watch on stainless which is different as well.

I wish there were more options for other sizes to have a clean look on different bands.