Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jon08

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 14, 2008
What’s your wishlist for the Ultra 3?

Here’s mine:

1. Better battery (higly unlikely)
2. Lighter
3. Reduced bezel
4. Dark color option

My guess is only the dark color option is realistic for this year though.

jz0309

Contributor
Sep 25, 2018
SoCal
What’s your wishlist for the Ultra 3?

Here’s mine:

1. Better battery (higly unlikely)
2. Lighter
3. Reduced bezel
4. Dark color option

My guess is only the dark color option is realistic for this year though.
I do not expect any redesign, IF they are introducing new health sensor(s) they will go in there, and a SB option would be great, might entice me to upgrade from my Ultra2

Reactions: chabig

PaladinGuy

macrumors 68000
Sep 22, 2014
If they get a OHR sensor update that does readings every second or much more frequently than now and that does more frequent HRV readings and slightly increase battery life, I’ll almost certainly upgrade my Ultra 1. I’d like them to bring back blood oxygen sensor use, too. It’s not that it’s a crucial metric for me. It’s more that it’s annoying to me for them to go backwards. They need to either figure out a deal with Massimo or have a new sensor ready.

I’ve been tempted by the Ultra 2 for brighter screen, improved Siri, and double tap, but I’ve held of this long that I figure I might as well wait for the fall.

Jackbequickly

macrumors 68020
Aug 6, 2022
Maybe a color upgrade but doubt a new sensor unless they can bring back an O2 sensor and software of their own.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.