AW3 on Verizon working ok?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by ics55, Sep 24, 2017.

1. ics55 macrumors regular

Ive seen lots of issues with AT&T, but very few with Verizon. Can those with Verizon comment on your experiences. I’m trying to decide whether to upgrade from an S0, and I’m on Verizon.

Thanks!

2. outie2k macrumors regular

No issue here with Verizon. Tested the calling feature and it worked just fine.

3. Farrellcollie macrumors 6502

Getting it activated on verizon was a frustrating, time consuming mess for me on Friday. Since then, it has had some intermediate drops but mostly works. Yesterday I took it out and had it on just lte while at an outdoor festival and did a few texts and short phone calls. Battery life after having it on for about 14 hours was still at about 60% when I went to bed.
    Today - took it out on lte only to shop at costco (no lte service in costco even though they sell/activate verizon phones and my phone/watch version one combo has always worked there) and no texts or phone calls and it was down to 73% with only 4 hours use. The bluetooth was continually spinning seeming to look for something to connect to and I could not figure out how to turn bluetooth off. I tried turning watch on and off but that did not seem to help.

4. ics55 thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks all. I guess I will just have to give it a try and make sure I allocate time to call Verizon for support :)