Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sockeatingdryer

macrumors regular
May 28, 2004
Athens, GA, USA
I love the keyboard on my Pismo. It's just so clicky and niiiiiiccccceeeee.... and I love the translucent keys. I also love my Bondi Blue keyboard. If I didn't need the extension cable that came with my flat white keyboard, I'd hook that up to my eMac.

Mac2004

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 17, 2004
Boy there are a lot of smart a**** in this forum......

The Tactile Pro keyboard got LOTS of gopod review so there!!!!!!! (ha ha)

djkny

macrumors 6502
Sep 30, 2003
I would pay $100 for an Mac-designed keyboard than $3 for a Dell, because at the end of the day, you can mock me for overspending $97, but I will still have an Apple esque beauty. You, on the other hand, will have to live with a Dell.

t300

macrumors 6502a
Apr 10, 2004
I come back to this thread and people are still talking about this overpriced keyboard. Would I pay 100 dollars for an Apple one? Maybe. But this no name (my opinion) keyboard does NOT merit a Benjamin. There is really nothing special enough about this.

djkny

macrumors 6502
Sep 30, 2003
jet3004 said:
I come back to this thread and people are still talking about this overpriced keyboard. Would I pay 100 dollars for an Apple one? Maybe. But this no name (my opinion) keyboard does NOT merit a Benjamin. There is really nothing special enough about this.

Matias isn't no-named; if you haven't physically tried it out, then it just might seem to you. But if you ever do, you'll know why there's so much hype around it. The Matias lives up to it and more. Buy it, before it sells out again...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.