Awesome deal on Apple Watch 2 with Vitality

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by jamin00, Dec 9, 2016.

1. jamin00, Dec 9, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2016

jamin00 macrumors 6502a

jamin00

Hey guys,

If your in the UK and have Vitality health or life insurance they have just added the Apple Watch 2 to their rewards package.

Get the 38mm for £69 or the 42mm for £99. Then depending on how active you are will depend on the next 24 monthly payments. They basically range from £0 a month to £12.50 a month with the other payments being £2.50, £5, £7.50 or £10. So the more active you are the less the watch will cost.

Luckily for me I go to the gym every morning so will hit the target to get £0 monthly charge but the most the phone will cost you is the rrp £400 but the least it will cost you is the upfront price.

Pretty sweet deal and the Vitality rewards keep getting better :)

Attached Files:

2. NeilHD macrumors regular

I posted this a while back - didn't get any notice on here which is shame because it's a pretty good deal.

Do bear in mind the max daily points is dropping to 8 next year.

I was going to do it but we're moving away from Vitality due to a very high renewal quote.

3. jamin00 thread starter macrumors 6502a

jamin00

Yes I see the points change mentioned a little while back.

Thankfully my renewal was slightly cheaper. Been with them for 3 years now, the level of cover is superior to most but it does come at a price but the rewards are excellent. I use the gym one to which saves me just over £100 a month on my family of 4 gym membership.

4. NeilHD macrumors regular

Totally agree - we have gym membership with them that we'll lose (might a blessing in disguise really as we don't actually use it enough to justify the cost!). I love the free Starbucks (had one today) and the free cinema tickets are amazing - for a family of 4 if you use them every week (we don't) that's pretty much a £200/month benefit. Had a half-price Garmin Vivosmart from them last year, too.

Been with them for 3 years now but it's a corporate policy via my wife's work and their renewal was massive. I might end up taking out a personal policy with them instead of joining whatever her work end up doing (will come down to cost ultimately).

I have literally just ordered a AW S2 from very.co.uk though - 20% off for new customers and Quidco tracked at 12%, making my total price £280. There's a chance I might get a £50 statement credit as well but I doubt they'll do that as well as the 20%. Actually I should probably post that in a new thread.

5. jamin00 thread starter macrumors 6502a

jamin00

See we do use the gym often as does the whole family so we are really getting our moneys worth it thankfully lol. I only ever get 2 tickets and not 4 for some reason even though all 4 of us are listed?

They are not cheap but it really is a great level of cover.

Yes, defo post that up as thats very good too.