Awesome deal on Apple Watch

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by zeeyo987, Jul 12, 2015.

1. zeeyo987 macrumors regular

I was scouring CL since I wanted to get a SS and had the Sport but couldn't justify the 599+tax for the SS sport. I came across a listing that had the SS Classic Buckle AND black Sport Band for 550. Box, receipt, and all accessories included. I thought it was too good to be true since it was listed a while ago and sure enough the guy still had it. I was able to negotiate it down to 460 (wanted to get it polished at a watch store and factored that into the price). I went to the apple store today and they swapped out the classic buckle for the milanese loop. I couldn't be happier...

2. EdisEdward macrumors 6502a

3. dictoresno macrumors 601

dictoresno

Guess the fact he said he had the box and receipt doesn't mean anything?

4. GrindedDown macrumors 6502a

Personally, I do most of my buying for luxury and extra devices by seeking out deals like this. Great find! Hope you like the watch because it really is something else.

5. nicho macrumors 68000

that means it's not shoplifted, but it doesn't rule out being stolen from someone who'd just bought it.

6. nicho macrumors 68000

that means it's not shoplifted, but it doesn't rule out being stolen from someone who'd just bought it.

7. TWO2SEVEN macrumors 68040

TWO2SEVEN

You must feel very strongly about this.

8. zeeyo987 thread starter macrumors regular

wasn't stolen, guy was able to show me his online order as receipt as well. His company pays for a lot of his electronics from what he said. He had me meet him at home since he forgot one of the bands. Don't think that someone would do that if they stole it. Also its pretty hard to steal receipt box, and then online order screen shot lol. Either way I got lucky and I am happy with it. Just wish I made more use of the watch itself waiting for os 2 to come out.

9. Itsedstech macrumors 6502a

there are good deals out there that aren't stolen haha i have mine on my craigslist for $400

10. nicho macrumors 68000

oops. i had internet problems... i would have thought the new forum software wouldn't allow this kind of thing!

11. Bobioden macrumors 68000

Bobioden

So you got the SS BCB $699, plus the BSB $50, total of $749 plus taxes for $460. I would say that was an awesome deal.