Awesome iPhone case with integrated cardholder: TRTL BOT!

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by mds, Jun 17, 2010.

1. mds macrumors 6502

Just got one of these cases...super awesome. Well built, great concept, and its all eco-friendly. They're cool people too...

Check it out:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

http://www.trtlbot.com/

2. Hellishness macrumors 65816

Hellishness

...and it makes your beautifully thin iPhone as fat as a brick! :rolleyes:

Sorry, not my liking. I like minimalist cases (actually mainly films).

3. mds thread starter macrumors 6502

Ironically called "The Minimalist" haha....what is cool is I don't need my wallet. Just a credit card, ID, and some cash fits great and I have one less big bulky thing in my pocket.

4. Jmacman78 macrumors 6502

Jmacman78

I really don't get these cases that try to integrate your wallet...If I lost my phone or it was stolen, there goes my wallet too...

I guess it's just personal preference, not my cup of tea that's for sure.

5. mds thread starter macrumors 6502

I guess I see it the other way: one less thing to keep track of, one less thing to lose. I like not having so much stuff to drag around, but thats just me! :D

6. plusonechoi macrumors member

a few of my friends have this on their 3GS, its not as bulky as you might think. it seems to work very well and is convenient for the ladies when they go out at night and dont want to carry much. phone, ID, and ATM card.

7. wingnut8 macrumors 65816

wingnut8

And if you lost your wallet, there goes your phone!

8. labman macrumors 604

labman

9. Hellishness macrumors 65816

Hellishness

Couldn't there be a simpler (read: thinner) solution for this? I know people who kept 20's between their case and iPod/iPhone. Couldn't there be a case with just like a cut-out in the side that lets you slide cards into the middle of the case (like if its silicone, the card would be right in the middle of the silicone, not touching the iPhone.)?

10. mds thread starter macrumors 6502

Possibly. A credit card is .03 inches, I believe. So 3 of those is about a tenth of an inch, which is basically the difference between this case and any case that wraps around the iphone. I guess to me this case is barely bigger than any other case, but adds some useful functionality...thought others might appreciate that as well! :D