AWS2 Random Reboots?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by jamdex, Sep 27, 2016.

1. jamdex macrumors member

Anyone else having random reboots with the watch? Its happened twice now - one mid workout a few days ago so it only recorded the first half mile of the run and one just now just swiping up to see if the watch was connected to the phone (what does the little green cloud when you swipe up when you are away from your phone mean anyways?).

2. niijonodhg macrumors regular

niijonodhg

Ah, I'm not the only one experiencing this!

I've had the Watch almost exactly a week now (AWS2 Silver) I've had it random reboot maybe 4/5 times now and last night it randomly turned off and forced me to turn it back on myself.

All times with decent battery levels (last night was 72%)

3. jamdex thread starter macrumors member

4. profets macrumors 68040

It's happened to me 2 or 3 times so far. I don't think it's a full reboot, more like a re-spring like the iPhone does.

The green cloud has been there at least since 2.0, maybe even 1.x. It means the watch is connected to the internet (and possibly phone since BT is out of range) via wifi.

5. yoomy macrumors member

I got the apple logo 3x so far. You are not alone.

6. AMTYVLE macrumors regular

AMTYVLE

Happened to me only once so far...Hopefully its just Watch OS3 and an update will fix....

7. SMonroe macrumors newbie

Happened today. Running with the watch, no phone, Bluetooth music. When I finished and stopped the workout app the watch rebooted.