Azureus question

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by superspiffy, Sep 26, 2007.

1. superspiffy macrumors 6502a

When downloading a torrent package on Azureus, is there a way to select the files that you only want to download from that package? uTorrent does this by default.

2. iMacBook macrumors 6502a

iMacBook

If my memory serves correctly, doublt click on the torrent when it is queued/downloading in Azureus, then select the Files tab. Then, right click on one and select Do Not Download.

3. apfhex macrumors 68030

apfhex

I don't know what you mean by "does this by default". But with Azureus, when you open the torrent file, it presents you with a dialogue to select what files you want. Or if the torrent is already downloading, go to the "Files" tab, select the files you don't want, right click and choose "Do not download".

4. scpt macrumors newbie

I do it this way. 'Right click' on the torrent file once its queued in azureus. Go to 'show details' , then go to the 'files' tab. In the files tab , right click on the file and select 'set priority' > 'do no download'.

5. xJulianx macrumors 6502a

xJulianx

As a long time Azureus user I can confirm, that when you double click a torrent file, Azureus shows a dialogue screen where you can select what you want/don't want to download using tick boxes.

If not, as said earlier, you can do this manually once the file is downloading and set files to "do not download".

6. superspiffy thread starter macrumors 6502a

I only see "Show in Finder" when I right click a torrent. And there's a button that says "view details" but it's grayed out.

Attached Files:

7. telecomm macrumors 65816

telecomm

Ah, you're using the notoriously lame Vuse interface. Click the UI button in the upper right and select the Classic interface option. Welcome to the real Azureus. :)