Azureus Vuze problems

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by dlewisdm, Mar 14, 2008.

1. dlewisdm macrumors member

Is anyone else having trouble running Vuze? It was working perfectly for me just a day or two ago and now it just quits whenever I try to start it up. I tried reinstalling the program but I'm still having the same issues. Any thoughts?

2. Wie Gehts macrumors 6502

Same here. I just went to use it and then I can't open any other application and when I quit azureus my machine hangs and I have to force a restart.

I'm on 10.4.11

I was reading over on their forums people having problems because of some airport/wireless thing because other torrent apps gave problems too.

And after all, there was an airport updater the other day that I did install come to think of it :mad:

It seems that it may be an apple screwup that needs to be fixed :mad::mad:

3. ji.mestone macrumors newbie

I never post on here, mostly because I'm completely clueless about computer stuff, but I've gotten so much from you guys that I thought I'd let you know what worked for me.

I turned off my airport before launching Vuze, and voila! It worked. Then I opened Vuze, and it's running fine. So thanks to the last post for the idea. Hope this works for you.

4. SHADO macrumors 6502a

SHADO

Vuze works fine for me and I have an Airport Extreme (previous generation)...