B&H Applecare

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by sofianito, Sep 2, 2013.

1. sofianito macrumors 65816

sofianito

Does anyone know why AC is cheaper at B&H ($176) than at Apple ($249). I read B&H AC is only sold in US, but in case I purchase it there, will I be covered by Apple Spain if I have issues?

2. simsaladimbamba

I do not know, why it is cheaper, but they probably buy them in lots of quantities and can sell them for less making less a profit with it.
    As for Apple Care, it is worldwide and if Spain is on the world, then it is covered.

3. jadAce macrumors regular

jadAce

No idea why it is cheaper. Have you tried AppleCare under the educational discount? You can get it cheaper from Apple that way.

4. sofianito thread starter macrumors 65816

sofianito

Thanks. Great to know I'm covered.

I'm not sure if Spain will be part of the world in few years... :D It is sinking slowly but surely...

----------

Unfortunately, I'm not anymore a student... :(

5. fskywalker, Sep 4, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2013

fskywalker macrumors 65816

fskywalker

Hi, I ordered today my Apple Care from them and paid for the automatic registration (auto enroll) online and wonder how fast does B&H will do the registration, so that it shows under my equipment through Apple. Anyone knows?:eek:

Thanks

6. sofianito thread starter macrumors 65816

sofianito

Does it mean B&H will register your laptop with the purchased AC? If so, did you have to provide your laptop serial at checkout?

7. fskywalker macrumors 65816

fskywalker

Yes, you do provide the serial number; apparently they send data to Apple, they register it within 24 hours