Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!
  • Did you order new AirTags? We've opened a dedicated AirTags forum.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

B&H Photo Video is offering the 9.7-inch iPad Pro (32GB, Wi-Fi + 4G LTE, Rose Gold) for just $529 today, a savings of $200 off its regular price of $729.

ipad-pro-rose-gold.jpg

The deal is one of the best we've seen for any Wi-Fi or cellular 9.7-inch iPad Pro this week. But hurry, as the sale only runs until 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time on Friday.

Update: The sale has ended.

MacRumors is an affiliate partner with B&H Photo Video and may sometimes get paid if you click one of the above links and purchase a product or service.

Article Link: B&H Has a 9.7" iPad Pro With Wi-Fi + 4G LTE for Just $529 -- 3 Hours Only [Updated]

Sasparilla

macrumors 68000
Jul 6, 2012

B&H Photo Video is offering the 9.7-inch iPad Pro (32GB, Wi-Fi + 4G LTE, Rose Gold) for just $529 today, a savings of $200 off its regular price of $729.

ipad-pro-rose-gold.jpg

The deal is one of the best we've seen for any Wi-Fi or cellular 9.7-inch iPad Pro this week. But hurry, as the sale only runs until 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time on Friday.

MacRumors is an affiliate partner with B&H Photo Video and may sometimes get paid if you click one of the above links and purchase a product or service.

Article Link: B&H Has a 9.7" iPad Pro With Wi-Fi + 4G LTE for Just $529 -- 3 Hours Only

Comment

miknos

Suspended
Mar 14, 2008
Thats a nice discount BUT:

Might have one or two devices at that price so when you try to order yours, it'll be out of stock.

Comment

cdmoore74

macrumors 68020
Jun 24, 2010
B&H is legit but the deal is warm. Include the Apple Pencil at that price and then we can talk.

Reactions: Morod
Comment

azentropy

macrumors 68030
Jul 19, 2002
Surprise
Decent deal, however is only for rose gold. They had a similar deal for the 256gb version for $749 that I would have jumped in if they included Space Gray. I just don't care for the white bezeled devices.

Comment

mikecorp

Suspended
Mar 20, 2008
I always thought that Black Friday is something special! I'm now in US, and now I realised companies are selling old junk before new goods will flood their stores! I suggest everyone should wait for the next gen.

Comment

Relentless Power

macrumors Nehalem
Jul 12, 2016
B&H is a large, extremely reputable vendor. This is very unlikely.

100% agree. They are also very responsive. Just placed an Apple order yesterday with B&H and it shipped with in two hours, and it will be here a day early. They can have my business any day.

Comment

JamesPDX

Suspended
Aug 26, 2014
USA
Decent deal, however is only for rose gold. They had a similar deal for the 256gb version for $749 that I would have jumped in if they included Space Gray. I just don't care for the white bezeled devices.

I'll just say it. Rose Gold is an awful color that belongs in the 1990's. It's baffling why it's even offered.

Comment

HarryWild

macrumors 68000
Oct 27, 2012
If you miss out, CyberMonday is just a couple days away! Since it electronics and online retailer; probably do a deal similar to Black Friday!

Comment

TheGenerous

macrumors 6502a
Nov 14, 2010
I'm an Austronaut

When the iPad is off I prefer black bezels, but reading with the white bezeled iPad is a bit more confortable and gives "me" the impression of a larger screen. I held both iPads before buying, otherwise judging from the photos I'd choose the black one

Comment

smirking

macrumors 68030
Aug 31, 2003
Silicon Valley
...now I realised companies are selling old junk before new goods will flood their stores!

The people who decide what items go on sale and how many of those items should be made available are "sitting on top" of a mountain of spreadsheets. It's always been like that, but probably even more so now. I see Black Friday like those stupid old penny auction sites. A handful of people really do "win", but most people are just there to be pawns to build hype and encourage additional demand.

That said, if you know what you're looking for and you don't buy something you really don't need just because it's too good of a deal to pass up, you should be able to come out ahead. If you get too caught up, you end up buying the 2015 rMBP without realizing that you could get a refurbished model at the same price now and probably considerably less in 1 to 2 months.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.