Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macbook123

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Feb 11, 2006
Has anybody gotten theirs? I've been waiting for mine to ship for weeks. They're being very nebulous about when they might ship. Basically the response I got was "at some point in time".

Outrigger

macrumors 68000
Dec 22, 2008
Has anybody gotten theirs? I've been waiting for mine to ship for weeks. They're being very nebulous about when they might ship. Basically the response I got was "at some point in time".

thats because they're at the mercy of apple. I have received nothing so far.

vpoms

macrumors member
Apr 14, 2010

I ordered two 13" macbook pros with TB on October 29. I recieved standard configuration 13" 2.9 i5, 8 gb ram and 512 Hd on November 25. The maxed out 13" still showing as "Processing".

I went to the local Apple store and they told me that the only way to get non standard configuration or fully maxed out one, is to order it online.

VP

applepizzaz4u

macrumors member
Oct 10, 2011
I received mine today from them. Its the ntb 13 inch 2.4ghz 512gb model. Purchased it when they had it for $200 off.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.