B&M Stores Not Pre-Ordering iPhone 6 Plus

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Gator24765, Sep 12, 2014.

1. Gator24765 macrumors 6502a

Gator24765

I skipped online pre-order and hit the stores this morning. Every store I went into were not pre-ordering the iPhone 6 Plus, just the iPhone 6. this was pretty annoying but no big deal, I am in no rush.

I guess I will just wait and see if any stores have them on launch day or see if they will start pre-ordering at a later date..

I even went to the actual Sprint store and had no clue what was going on..

2. urkel macrumors 68030

Can you tell us which stores specifically? I'm outside a sprint store now waiting for them to open and nobody is here so I feel like I missed the memo.

3. Gator24765 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Gator24765

I went to Best Buy, Radio Shack, Sprint Store and Target.

It could be hit or miss a different Sprint stores. The one I was at the lady seemed very uneducated about the process. At Radio Shack the guy was extremely educated and knew what was going on. He took down my name and number and said he would call me when he found out about the 6+.

4. titans1127 macrumors 6502a

From my experience working for Sprint for the 5 and 5S launches we never had people lining up to pre order. And we were the busiest store of the 5 or 6 in the county. We would get quite a few preorders spread throughout the days leading up to launch but never a line. Last year we didn't receive a single gold 5S for 2 weeks after launch. Plenty of pissed off people calling every day. And mind you the preorders get entered into a company supposed reservation system so they should have been able to send us something to come close to the demand.

Unless something has changed since I left a few months back, it should be as simple as putting $50 down on a gift card and the rep taking your contact info and what size and color phone you want.