Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LeahM

macrumors 6502a
Mar 18, 2008
OMG :eek: Thats... sorta really funny. But could be really bad.

Hang on.. I gotta stop laughing!

emw

macrumors G4
Aug 2, 2004
Those babies don't have diapers. If I were the bystanders I'd be concerned about a different kind of baby dropping.

asxtb

macrumors 6502
Sep 1, 2005

Not really. It is actually rather scary. I guess view change when you have a baby on the way yourself.

sushi

Moderator emeritus
Jul 19, 2002
キャンプスワ&#

Likewise.

Interesting to watch the guy who catches them on the bounce. Almost looks automatic. Guess it would be if they have been doing it for so long.

On a side note, I wonder two things:

A. Are there, uh, liquid accidents?

B. Who is more scared, the kid or the parent?

Fun to see the different cultures around the world. :)

bbbensen

macrumors 6502
Feb 24, 2008
If I had I kid, they wouldnt be doing that to them.

What if it doesnt fall right....?

riscy

macrumors 6502a
Jan 4, 2008
China
Well, I have this theory that babies and drunks (and especially drunk babies) do not get injured so often when they fall because their muscles are relaxed, through lack of concern on the babies part, and lack of awareness on the drunks.

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
Well, I have this theory that babies and drunks (and especially drunk babies) do not get injured so often when they fall because their muscles are relaxed, through lack of concern on the babies part, and lack of awareness on the drunks.

Well yes, there's that, and there's the fact that babies bones aren't hard (relatively speaking). They only harden at a later age.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.