Back Apple logo cutout protector

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by AznHustler, Aug 11, 2010.

1. AznHustler macrumors member

Where can i purchase just a clear apple logo cutout for the back of the iPhone 4? Currently i have this Carbon Fiber cover from here, can i just cut out a rectangle from a screen protector and put it under the cover? Will it have a bump?

2. asleep macrumors 68040

asleep

3. Frenchjay macrumors 68000

Frenchjay

4. AznHustler thread starter macrumors member

Will adding circle/rectangle add a lump?

Your link doesnt work

5. Frenchjay macrumors 68000

Frenchjay

6. Kevio macrumors regular

Attached Files:

7. AznHustler thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for the link and pictures.

im thinking of getting the clear one, to go along with my Carbon Fiber Sticker

8. chanerz macrumors 6502a

put power support clear on the back and put the carbon fiber on the back also

9. Frenchjay macrumors 68000

Frenchjay

Bad idea. If you want to take off the carbon at some point the shield will come away with it also, leaving them bonded together. I did the same thing and had to throw them away!

10. JokerD macrumors member

As long as the screen protector is thin, you can put a small square under the film and it won't leave a bump. Some good material is the thin films that protect the actual screen protectors (like SGP), they are very thin and will work perfectly with the carbon.
    You can also get a White carbon emblem and fill it in if you like that look.

11. katai macrumors regular

I just cut out a square to cover the apple. I don't think it's a problem for future use since there's still a lot of sticky coverage around forthe sides.

12. rockyroad55 macrumors 601

rockyroad55

Anywhere I can get a black skin with the rainbow retro logo? Not the white skin.

13. Lostsol macrumors regular

I bought just the retro logo from the only seller I found anywhere and that was on ebay. Just search "retro rainbow apple sticker" on ebay and you'll find it. It comes from Hong Kong so I'm still waiting for it but I plan to just put that on the glass back or I may go for the SGP black leather skin to see how that looks. It costs a little more than the single color vinyl stickers but I like the look.

If you want an full black skin I guess you have to find a template like the white one that's floating around for gelaskins.

14. AznHustler thread starter macrumors member

15. rockyroad55 macrumors 601

rockyroad55