Back covers for IPad Pro Smart Keyboard

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by jamesrick80, Dec 20, 2015.

1. jamesrick80, Dec 20, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2015

jamesrick80 macrumors 68000

jamesrick80

Here are alternative options for back covers that work with the iPad pro smart keyboard especially if you are on a budget:

TPU case:

[​IMG]

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0171BYP10?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

This back cover fits the iPad pro perfectly and it's thin, translucent, and light. It's the cheapest option at about 10 dollars. There are no issues attaching it to the smart keyboard and I used this one before my coverbuddy came. If you are like me, this is the easiest cover to remove the iPad pro from and put it in apples smart case or alternative case for media purposes.

Coverbuddy with Apple pencil holder:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://www.switcheasy.com/coverbuddy.php

Now, this may be the perfect back cover for most of everybody and it also attaches to the Apple smart keyboard easily. I have this cover too and it's beautiful and works perfectly. The Apple pencil actually has a holder in this case which makes this back cover the most convenient. There are several color options and the price is around 30 dollars which is still significantly less expensive than apple's smart back cover that does not have a slot for the Apple pencil. Only drawback, not as easy to remove iPad pro from like the TPU cover above but pretty simple nonetheless. This cover is also more durable than the TPU and should outlast it and offers better protection.

2. earthdog macrumors member

Awesome just just ordered the switcheasy cover. I'll report...

3. cargobrian macrumors member

cargobrian

Received my Switcheasy yesterday. Though it seems usable, I like to feel of the Apple silicone case better.

If anyone wants this one, please let me know as I will sell it to you at below the price I paid.

Mine is the black translucent case. Looking for about $25 plus shipping.