Back + front protection sticker

gamecube117

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 7, 2012
Which one are you guys using?

I'm more concern for the back (since it's easily scratched) and I heard Power Support isn't out yet, so I'm just going to use my Power Support iPod Touch 4G sticker on my iPhone 5 for the back (I know it won't cover everything, but at least it will cover majority of it) so when I get the PS iP5 I'll remove the sticker and replace it.

bushman4

macrumors 68030
Mar 22, 2011
Spoke to Power support on Friday . They will only have a screen protector for the front(clear or HD} coming out in two weeks for $14.95
I asked about the back and they said they're working on it but weren't sure if it would come to be .

Comment

iBaloney

macrumors 6502
Jan 6, 2010
Wrapsol sells a back protector. It's $15 but not sure if its just one or a two pack.

Bodyguardz sells them too but they're wet-installs :/

I still have on the back protector that came with my iPhone lolz.

Comment

gamecube117

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 7, 2012
Wrapsol sells a back protector. It's $15 but not sure if its just one or a two pack.

Bodyguardz sells them too but they're wet-installs :/

I still have on the back protector that came with my iPhone lolz.
Oh true, I'll just leave mine on too since I'll be putting a case over it anyways! (And the Wrapsol one I was going to order... but realized after tax, shipping, it was $40 so I decided against it!)

Comment

iBaloney

macrumors 6502
Jan 6, 2010
Oh true, I'll just leave mine on too since I'll be putting a case over it anyways! (And the Wrapsol one I was going to order... but realized after tax, shipping, it was $40 so I decided against it!)
I'm contemplating cutting a large hole for the camera/flash/mic, using an exacto knife or something. I guess i would have to remove the film and cut the hole and reapply it...but i dont wanna go through the hassle :D

btw, do u know if the wrapsol back protector comes in a 2 pack or just a single film?

Comment

gamecube117

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 7, 2012
I'm contemplating cutting a large hole for the camera/flash/mic, using an exacto knife or something. I guess i would have to remove the film and cut the hole and reapply it...but i dont wanna go through the hassle :D

btw, do u know if the wrapsol back protector comes in a 2 pack or just a single film?
Not sure. I was interested in it, but once I found out the cost after shipping would be $40, I slowly backed off lol

Comment