Back + front protection sticker

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by gamecube117, Sep 29, 2012.

1. gamecube117 macrumors 6502

Which one are you guys using?

I'm more concern for the back (since it's easily scratched) and I heard Power Support isn't out yet, so I'm just going to use my Power Support iPod Touch 4G sticker on my iPhone 5 for the back (I know it won't cover everything, but at least it will cover majority of it) so when I get the PS iP5 I'll remove the sticker and replace it.

2. bushman4 macrumors 68000

Spoke to Power support on Friday . They will only have a screen protector for the front(clear or HD} coming out in two weeks for $14.95
    I asked about the back and they said they're working on it but weren't sure if it would come to be .

3. iBaloney macrumors 6502

iBaloney

Wrapsol sells a back protector. It's $15 but not sure if its just one or a two pack.

Bodyguardz sells them too but they're wet-installs :/

I still have on the back protector that came with my iPhone lolz.

4. gamecube117 thread starter macrumors 6502

Oh true, I'll just leave mine on too since I'll be putting a case over it anyways! (And the Wrapsol one I was going to order... but realized after tax, shipping, it was $40 so I decided against it!)

5. iBaloney macrumors 6502

iBaloney

I'm contemplating cutting a large hole for the camera/flash/mic, using an exacto knife or something. I guess i would have to remove the film and cut the hole and reapply it...but i dont wanna go through the hassle :D

btw, do u know if the wrapsol back protector comes in a 2 pack or just a single film?

6. gamecube117 thread starter macrumors 6502

Not sure. I was interested in it, but once I found out the cost after shipping would be $40, I slowly backed off lol