iPad Back plastic screen protector

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by michael31986, Jan 21, 2014.

1. michael31986 macrumors 68030

I want to know if any company makes a back protector for the iPad air. Anyone know.

2. j0nblayz macrumors member

j0nblayz

There's few options, I know spigen makes a good one. Are you planning to go naked with only a wrap? Or planning to put on a shell? If you plan to go naked but just want scratch protection I recommend go with **********. If you are planning to still use a shell, then you will need something thin like spigens protection

----------

That's suppose to say sticker boy without space

3. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

Skinomi TechSkin - Apple iPad Air Wi-Fi + LTE (5th Generation) Screen Protector Ultra Clear Shield + Full Body Protective Skin + Lifetime Warranty
    http://amzn.com/B00FDXLSL4

4. michael31986 thread starter macrumors 68030

Thanks guys. I only need the back protector. The front shouldn't get scratched I have a Smart Cover on it.

5. Zmanbaseball2 macrumors 68040

Zmanbaseball2

Just don't use the front protector;)

6. michael31986 thread starter macrumors 68030

7. Kisey macrumors 6502a

If you want static cling, you won't be able to find one that covers the sides and corners. You can get a colored or textured skin that's dry install and has full coverage from places like sticker boy, decalgirl, etc. I don't think there are any clear dry installs that cover the entire back.

8. The.Dude macrumors regular

The.Dude

i-Blason back cover

Thin, grippy, clear, holds your Smart Cover on. My favorite case setup of all time. I never even use my Leather Smart Case.

9. Nhwhazup macrumors 68000

Nhwhazup

Check out Bodyguardz. They have a clear back skin that applies dry. I can't specifically speak about this skin but I have their carbon fiber type skin and have used other Bodyguardz products and both their products and customer service are top notch.

And with the Bodyguardz you can purchase just the back skin.

10. michael31986 thread starter macrumors 68030