Back protection?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by ipadfreak, Mar 10, 2012.

1. ipadfreak macrumors regular

What would be a good clear back "screen" protector for my iPad? I prefer wet application because of no bubbles. I also need it by next Saturday (17). Any ideas?

2. Hosei macrumors member

3. hondaivtec2007 macrumors newbie

SPG hands down the best front and back however BSE (Best Skin Ever) also has great back skins for a great price SGP WAY BETTER THEN ZAGG

4. RevolvingSheep macrumors regular

I want a thin and minimal back cover that is compatible with the smart cover. Links?

5. boltjames macrumors 68030

boltjames

...and I'm looking for a thin and minimal back cover that is NOT compatible with the smart cover if anyone's got links.

My iPad 1 has logged thousands of miles with a completely unprotected front glass and doesn't have a scratch. There's no need for a Smart Cover for daily use unless you're putting the thing loose in a backpack with rusty nails.

I don't like the iPad 2 style back covers that allow for Smart Cover integration as they look incomplete.

BJ

6. IbisDoc macrumors 6502

7. WesCole macrumors 6502a

I ordered the Best Skins Ever back protector. They are offering free shipping right now...or at least they were when I ordered. $16 out the door is a pretty good deal.

8. tanboom macrumors member

Previously, I have used Belkin Snap Shield for iPad 2. I hope they will make it soon for new iPad. This is the perfect one imo.

9. RevolvingSheep macrumors regular

Yeah... I'll go with the Incipio. It says the estimated ship date is the 16th... does that mean I will get it on the 16th, or a week later?