BACK protector

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Soulcrux, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Soulcrux macrumors 6502

Soulcrux

I've already ordered the SGP Ultra Oleophobic Screen Protector for my iPhone 4. But I need a back protector.

Right now I use a Griffen Reveal (which I love. it combines a bumper with the peace of mind of being able to toss the phone on its back without worrying about it getting scratched) but I saw the thread in which the OP said the Reveal scratched the back of the phone due to particles getting stuck behind it and then rubbing the phone. So I need a back protector. I used to be a ZAGG guy, but their protectors feel WAY too weird and gummy.

So what's a good back protector (only)? Is there any that arent part of a "complete cover"?

2. F1 Speed macrumors member

The only quality protectors for the back of the iPhone4 that I have seen so far are from SGP and are part of a full body kit. Hard film for the front and back glass and protective (soft) skin for the sides.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is another, however I doubt they are they are as good quality and you have to pre order.

http://www.more-thing.com/apple-iphone-4.html

[​IMG]

3. nineohtoo macrumors 6502

nineohtoo

I have the Ultra Crystal on mine, and it scratches really easily, and all I've done is set it down on tables. Plus it's a little slippery. I'm thinking of keeping my SGP oleophobic on front, and a soft film for the back.

4. Raziel66 macrumors newbie

I'm using the SGP Leather skin on the back of mine. Has been great so far and looks good with the bumper

5. Habakuk macrumors 6502a

Thank you! But it doesn't protect camera lens, does it? As far as I can see it has a hole for the lens.

6. dhartung02 macrumors 6502

phantom skinz matte back. It is awesome rivaling Wrapsol but at a much more affordable price. It also comes 2 for the price of 1 with a lifetime warranty. I would highly recommend.