Back to school deal UK

Discussion in 'iMac' started by iNickk, Jun 16, 2011.

1. iNickk macrumors member

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.

So after Apple announced the back to school deal I went to my local Apple Store to pick up my new iMac (which i'm writing from right now), I got my uni discount, but forgot the ask the woman who served me for my iTunes voucher.

There's nothing on my receipt about it. What do I do? Should I phone the store of the main sales number tomorrow?

2. OllyW Moderator

OllyW

Staff Member

I'd phone the store first. They should have given you the gift card with your Mac so I'm sure they will be able to sort it for you straight away.

3. iNickk thread starter macrumors member

Okay, thanks. I tried to get through before they closed tonight but it just kept ringing. Do you reckon that they'll be able to give me the code over the phone? It's quite a drive.

4. iStudentUK macrumors 65816

iStudentUK

As OllyW said, phone the store first they may just sort it out over the phone there and then to save both you and them hassle.

You could return it to the store and buy online if you like, that way you can get a free 3 year warranty as a UK student.

5. smoge macrumors regular

smoge

there is a bit on the site were you put in your reset info and you get it ill try find the like and post it for you.