Back to school sale

Discussion in 'iPad' started by ilovegoodnugz, Jul 13, 2017.

1. ilovegoodnugz macrumors regular

i bought an iPad Pro about 2 weeks before the launch of the sale on an education discount, does anyone know if I can get apple to back date the deal if I have a receipt? Thanks

2. MrGimper macrumors 601

MrGimper

You will have more of a chance if you are within the 14 day return period, as you could just return it and repurchase. If you are outside the 14 days then you could ask and try your luck. I've read about people just outside their return period being able to return devices because a new upgraded device launched just after their 14 days was up.

3. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Apple has a 14 day return policy, so you will be able to return the iPad if you're within that window.

4. ilovegoodnugz thread starter macrumors regular

I'm not

5. lax28 macrumors regular

lax28

I am in my 14 day return policy, however I purchased IPP 10.5 256 w/LTE and apple care in DE, (No Sales tax) and now I am on vacation in Tampa..I will not be back in time to return to DE store and if I return and rebuy in Tampa it will be at 7% tax, so I will end up paying an extra $70 or so....just to get the promo....not sure all the hassle and extra cost is worth it considering I don't really need another headset.