Back to the iPhone(6+) from Android.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ChrisTX, Nov 1, 2014.

1. ChrisTX macrumors 68030

ChrisTX

I'm not trying to create another redundant "Returning to iPhone from Android" thread as I'm sure there are many. However this is something I didn't think would EVER happen. Over the past 2 years I've gone from the GS3, Nexus 4, GS4, and settled on the Note 3. While I liked Samsungs hardware, in the end I just couldn't deal with TouchWiz any longer. There will be things I will miss such as the back button, led notification, and the S-pen, however most will not be missed. Vanilla Android is great, but it's a shame most OEM's and carriers have to ruin the experience by adding so much bloat! I think this was a great move for me. Apple has built an excellent phone in the iPhone 6 Plus. Pretty excited that I was able to get one relatively easy today. I settle on a 64GB Space Gray FYI.

I'm serious, who else here has switched from Android back to the iPhone because of the larger displays? The Apple Store clerks were very helpful, and seemed as excited as I was to get me back to an iPhone lol. :D

2. lordofthereef macrumors G5

lordofthereef

You just did... I am not sure what you think makes this thread unique. It is basically a carbon copy of some of the others I have read.

Enjoy your phone nonetheless.

3. ChrisTX thread starter macrumors 68030

ChrisTX

Nothing unique here nor did I claim it was. Just excited about getting an iPhone 6 plus is all. The mods can close this one up if they feel like I am beating a dead horse here. :cool:

4. luckydcxx macrumors 65816

luckydcxx

Just a tip ... If you swipe from the left edge of the screen inward then you can go back. If you swipe from the right edge of the screen inward then you can go forward. It's a very nice gesture.

5. perezr10 macrumors 6502a

I think your enthusiasm is great! And you can start any thread you want, if people don't want to read it, they can stay out.

6. lordofthereef macrumors G5

lordofthereef

You claimed you are not trying to make another redunant thread. I pointed out that you attempts have already failed. Nothing more, nothing less. Mods won't close it. They could care less lol. Unless of course it's something being discussed on the front page. That's serious business.