Back to unlimitted plan :)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by chestvrg, Jan 7, 2011.

1. chestvrg macrumors 65816

I just wanted to share that I called AT&T CS and inquired about been very nervous of going over my limited 2GB/mo data plan and told them that I had previously an "unlimited" data plan which I indeed did have and that I told them if it would be possible to reverse the process and out me back on the unlimited data plan for $30/mo and the rep. Put me on hold and after a 5mts break they put me back on the unlimited data plan.

I'm so happy, yeah. I had been now a couple of months on the 2GB/mo data plan, but until now back to "unlimitted" data for $30/mo.

And for those still holding on to your unlimited data plan I advise to keep them b/c coming HSPA+ devices will sure consume a lot of more data then current 3G devices/iPhones and 4G/LTE even more.

Chester - iPhone using Tapatalk

2. i3igsmooth5769 macrumors 6502a

i3igsmooth5769

im def glad i kept mine....i know some people wanted to save the $5 a month or whatever....but when netflix came out...i got more use out of my data.

3. chestvrg thread starter macrumors 65816

Not worth saving $5 for something so needful. Now I understand. Agree.

Chester - iPhone using Tapatalk

4. BeyondtheTech macrumors 68020

BeyondtheTech

I'm actually shocked that they'd give you this. I wish I could get my $30 unlimited plan back on my iPad 3G, but when I canceled it, they said it was the end of it.

I've got two unlimited data plans on my wife's and my iPhone 4's. Don't think I'll be tempted to give those up anytime soon, even though she barely hits 200MB in a given month (me, I maxed at 15GB in one month).