Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JoshGlzBrk

macrumors 6502a
Aug 27, 2009
"An error has occurred during your session. Please return to the Store Menu to continue shopping."

:(

Still can't add to my cart.

sjn419

macrumors 6502
Jun 4, 2010
got it!!

"Thanks for reserving your iPhone for pickup at the Apple Retail Store on June 24 starting at 7:00 a.m. You’ll receive an email confirmation shortly and we’ll have your iPhone ready and waiting for you when you come in to the store to pick up and pay."

Picho

macrumors member
Jan 26, 2010
Success!!!!

Finally.

I had it in my cart and this time it went thru with no problems!

Keep trying guys

Good luck!

ShukuenShinobi

macrumors newbie
Mar 26, 2008
Sterling Heights, MI
Anyone else getting a "Can't complete your account online." message? I really don't want to have to go to the Apple Store, it's already 6:30, I'm angry, and I need to be up by 11:30 or Nintendo's E3 conference. D:

Peaugh

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2010
Hooray!

It was still in my cart from earlier, was able to check right out. 32gb Black iPhone 4 will be at my house on the 24th. Now to sleep.

pab277

macrumors regular
Sep 27, 2007
It's running smoother, but it keeps telling me to reserve the phone, i guess i've gotta keep trying.

romeo.xk

macrumors 6502a
Mar 26, 2009
Make a reservation.

We were unable to complete set up online.
To finish creating your account, you’ll need to visit an Apple Retail Store where we can help you in person.

Does this means I won't be able to order online? I get this after I chose the internet plan, and message plan, also, I'm upgrading...

pab277

macrumors regular
Sep 27, 2007
Does this means I won't be able to order online? I get this after I chose the internet plan, and message plan, also, I'm upgrading...

I'm also upgrading and i keep getting the same message, no matter how seamlessly the process seems to go.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.