Backgrounder : Not showing missed calls

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by los318, Aug 23, 2010.

1. los318 macrumors 6502

los318

i downloaded this to day on my IP4 w/ 4.0.1. I basicly just wanted it so i could background Cydia and WWF when i'm using them. Its annoying as hell to have to reload both when i dont need them to do be. Anyway, when i had it installed my missed calls woudl never show up on my phone icon. the little badges never showed. Well once or twice but it was really intermitent. Mostly it rarely did. I toggled the overirde switch from off, native, both but always the same thing. I had to press the icon for it to show me i missed a call. And this was the same for the messages. Even though my lockinfo showed them all.

Am I doing somethinge wrong? Is anyone else having these issues? Just wondering if there is a quick fix i dotn know about. I tried a search but couldnt find anything. Thanks!

Carlos

2. MrThompsonR macrumors 6502

MrThompsonR

I've had a few issues with email w/ IOS4/ Backgrounder and Lockinfo. My email is configured for "push" but there are times when I have to open the Mail app to have my phone search for/ download mail? There would be times when I'd get "blank" emails also dated 12/ 31/ 00? Or when I try to open email within Lockinfo from my Lockscreen, I get "Mail application has to be open to view email." I assume Multitasking/ Backgrounding has something to do with this? There are several setting within these apps that may be conflicting= missed alerts?