Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nykenny

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 10, 2009
Hi guys -

I have the original iPhone (not the 3G) and I wanted to change the background of my phone where my applications are. Right now it is just a black background and I wanted to change it up a bit. My phone is AT&T and NOT Jailbroken or anything

I am new, so Im really sorry if this has been answered before - but I looked through the forums and didnt see anything.

Is there an application for this?

Thank you!

nykenny

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 10, 2009
Ok - thanks for the info.

Last question... if i jailbreak the phone, and it gets jacked up at a later time, what should I do if I have to bring it to Apple for repair?

Masquerade

macrumors 6502a
May 16, 2007

Last question... if i jailbreak the phone, and it gets jacked up at a later time, what should I do if I have to bring it to Apple for repair?

you should consult a genius to ask how you can change the backgrounds on your iphone

ppc750fx

macrumors 65816
Aug 20, 2008

Restore to stock firmware using iTunes. It doesn't take long, and it's an easy way to ensure that they don't hassle you.

dccorona

macrumors 68020
Jun 12, 2008
you should consult a genius to ask how you can change the backgrounds on your iphone

don't listen to this

i know your just poking fun at his noobness, but if he actually does it, and loses his warranty because he takes in a broken phone, then you're costing him a lot of money
thats not cool

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.