Guys, I have the following problem. My MacBook Pro '13 mid-2009 is heating up too much, I decided to open and clean it. When disconnected all the cables from the logic board and tried to remove the logic board, the screws could not because the screws were difficult to unscrew. I reassembled the whole machine and I use but I noticed that the backlit keyboard does not sparking more and the fan is running and stopping. Most worrisome is the Cooler running and completely leaving all the Mac in danger of overheating. Does anyone have any idea what happened? I tried resetting the SMC several times and not worked. I looked to see if he had any cable disconnected but all were correct. I have conviction that I damaged not physically.