backpack case for 13" MacBook Pro

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by chelleinabox, Sep 14, 2015.

1. chelleinabox macrumors newbie

I recently bought a used MacBook Pro 13" and it has some minor dents and scratches. I'd like to purchase a backpack that has adequate space for the MacBook and its charger (original charger + extension thing). My boyfriend has a case logic backpack for his windows laptop that has some cushion on the back but not so much on the bottom. I'm looking for a backpack that has protection all around where I'd be storing the laptop and space for a notebook, folder, and maybe a textbook. Any leads? Thanks guys

2. c8rlo macrumors 6502

c8rlo

if you're in the US, check out your local Best Buy; they have many brands/styles to fit your needs. you can obviously find the same brand online for a much cheaper price if you shop around and find whatever is cost effective for you.

3. 3rdiguy macrumors 6502a

3rdiguy

I have this right now! http://www.speckproducts.com/speck/backpacks/mightypack-plus/MPP.html#start=2

4. Badrottie Suspended

Badrottie

Last week my friend bought me a new Outdoor Products backpack to replace stolen backpack. It costs only 24 bucks at Kmart. It has pouch for laptop. I have laptop sleeve and Speck See Thru hard case. It protects my 15" rMBP.